Understand Me
2. Understand me
When I left that compound, I went straight to my neighbour's shop!The good thing is that he was around and I pulled over at his place and rested! I would have gone home straight but that one is another ball of fire but I wouldn't want to talk about it now. I took the last drop of water from the third satchet of water that I had with me but my friend could not understand what was happening as he kept reminding me of how many times that he had warned me to stop going there without security back up as he continue tightening the shaft of the caburetor that he was working on.
‘’ I told you that those guys want to kill me.‘’ I said.
‘’But, I told you to give them some time.‘’ My friend said trying to sound concern.
‘’ Yes. My back up was tight and I thought that Ezeguy was with me but he fled.‘’ I answered.
‘’What is it this time around?‘’ he asked.
‘’ They are owing me..‘’ I retorted.
‘’Should I arrange some boys for you?‘’ he asked raising up his face for the first time.
‘’No. I am not interested.‘’
‘’Then you can go home and rest.‘’ he sharply replied.
‘’Why??‘’
‘’Because you don't want to confront them.‘’
‘’Ok‘’
I took my car keys and left.
Comments
Post a Comment