Welcome

 1. Welcome


It might do you good to understand the nature of my tenants before you judge. 


Flat One.

This one is inhabited by an old school teacher and his family of five. I only talk about them when I want to develop head ache. Simply put, they are head aches, personified.


Flat Two.

This one is occupied by one tall guy like that. He said he is a musician but I am yet to hear that he released one album. I wonder how my father managed to take him in. Hmm, he pays well though.


Flat Three.

I need to cover my face with safety helmet before I even approach the occupants of this flat. I wish I had known. Some of them have muscles and most of them take indian hemp. Hmm. If I say village people are at work, I am talking about these people. You shall later know why..


Flat four.

Occupied by decent people and they can sing for Africa. I usually hide there when the whole compound becomes hot and I am even beginning to like their last daugter. The couple though, they are prayerful too.


Flat five

Occupied by the barber shop owner and his group of friends.


Flat six

Hausa guy lives here. He has three wives, need I say more?


Flat Seven

Occupied by the tailor. We also call him terror. You will later know why.. All the properties in his house are stolen items.


Flat eight


The occupant of this room is a cobler. He makes anything shoes. The last one he made for me, I went to an ocassion and people called me Papa Ajasco.

Comments

Popular Posts