TWO KIND MEN
TWO KIND MEN
Ezeguy and I got to know ourselves through a friend of mine who works at a bread bakery where they produced all forms of vanilla-flavoured and sugar-coated delicacies in collaboration with a Yoghurt producing company in the outskirts of the town which they supplied to various establishments in the state and beyond.
I have always asked him to connect me to his boss so that I could be employed as a delivery agent in the company which of course, I knew I was fit for but he refused claiming that such a job was not meant for me as he knew that I was a graduate. So, I stayed on my own hoping that one day, connection would come and it did.
One day, he came to my house with a strange friend of his whom he introduced to me as Ezeguy and even told me that the boy used to cause troubles on Facebook being that he knew so much people and always liked to share and comment on people's posts even without being tagged. So, I saw the visit as an opportunity to know him well since that I was yet to come across such a friend in a long while.
Later, Ezeguy and I got chatting on Facebook and I found out that he was from the same town as me. So, that made us even but I kept somethings awy from him because I didn't want him to know about them but some how, some how, he got to find out and I had to confess.
Comments
Post a Comment