THE PART VII
PART VII
So, Ezeguy and I mapped out plans to storm the internet but he noted that we had to start from the streets first and I agreed. That was the point at which I was when a call came into,my phone and when I answered, the Caller introduced himself as Chimex and requested to see me at once. Ezeguy told me that he was going to come with me but I said no that he had to be at the office because that was his job. There and then, he reminded me that his office is on Facebook and that he could work from remote places. So, there was no need for Madam to look for him.
In an half an hour time, we were already at the premises of Covens Nigeria Ltd where Chimex directed us to be and when he ushered us into his office after some security probes, he told us they needed some people to help them and create awareness for their coffins as they were in terribly in need of Customers.
At first, I thought it was a joke. I told Ezeguy to wake me up from such sleep or else I would dream too much but he didn't. So, I stood up and left in a fret of anger.
Lesson:
No matter how funny I am, I do not recommend bad things for my friends.
Comments
Post a Comment