THE PART VI
PART VI
So, I joined him and did what I knew how to do most most and the people laughed. After the show, their madam called me aside and gave me an appointment with her. So, I left. By Monday, the videos from the show were already trending on the Net, there was no hiding place for me. Politicians called me. Event Managers called me and I was just rolling on the floor as I did not know how they managed to get my phone number. Ezeguy must have given it out, I guess. It got to a point when some boys from my Neighbourhood had gone to the Net snd created a hash tag, "Imiano to the World." And when they knew that I was working with Ezeguy, they nicknamed us the Two Kind Men since that we were from the East. Hmm.
On the day that I went to honour her appointment, she told me that I had been employed to create comic contents for the company and post on Facebook just like Ezeguy does and I would be paid handsomely which I jumped at. After everything, the salary was arrived at and I was ok with it.
Comments
Post a Comment