THE PART TWO
PART II
He was such a kind person that I never knew I could find such a person on this planet Earth but I managed to. So, I vowed to never to leave him even when he wronged me because I saw him as the only way out of my misery as he had promised to introduce me to their boss but that guy failed me.
Unknown to me, Ezey was just a Cleaner in the company and I might never get to see his boss through him because he was always going about on cleaner's clothes, carrying one basket of rumpled papers from one place to another or even going to the market to buy toilet rolls. I was disappointed to say but the least but when I narrated all these things to another friend of mine whom I graduated from the same Secondary school with and he said that I should never look down on people because of their jobs. After all, I had none as at then. So, according to him, that Ezeguy might have something to offer since hey was not empty up there.
Comments
Post a Comment