THE PART IV
PART IV
After that incident, I went home thinking about how foolish I was for belittling Ezeguy because of his job not knowing that more things were coming his way. Mtcheeew. I should have listened to that my secondary school days' friend. Ezeguy chatted me up on Facebook and told me that there was a vacant position in the company and asked if I could manage a laundry in the facility but I said no that I was too big for that. He ended the chat but later came up with another idea. He said that if I could help him to kidnap his Boss' daughter, that he would share the assumed ransome with me and when I agreed, he said that I was actually a thief and that I should never get close to him again as things are not done that way.
The following morning, I ran to the office to apologize to him because I only agreed to his offer based on jovial note but he could never believe me. So, I left the office in shame.
Comments
Post a Comment