THE PART III
PART III
One day, I visited Ezeguy at the factory but he was not there. So, I asked the gateman where he went to (based on the descriptions I gave him)and he told me that the young man had gone to the market to buy new yards of clothes for himself. I asked him if I could come inside and wait. He said no. So, I stayed outside.
Not long after, Ezeguy returned from the market with a nylon in his hand and I went to welcome him as he alighted from the bike that conveyed him. For the first time in our relationship, I had great respect for him. If Ezeguy's presence could make me to have access to the company without the gateman or any other Security operative for that matter harrassing me, then there must be something special about him or so, I thought.
Two minutes after we had gone ine, his boss came in and told him to put on the uniform for her to see how nice it looks on him and when he did, she smiled. From then, I knew that Ezeguy had been promoted. He was no longer a Cleaner and to think that he had such kind of closeness with his boss is something to worry about and I personally needed to investigate tha.
Comments
Post a Comment