On A Thursday
3. On A Thursday
I could remember vividly that morning when I paid a visit to that compound not knowing that they had prepared an agreement for me to sign and they were just waiting for me!
I walked right into their midst and they locked the gate behind me and I knew that I was in a hot soup becaus they all held weapons.
When I came in, they made me recite A, B, C, D and Thirty six states and capital like a kid while I kept on shedding tears hoping that the spirit of my father could just appear and save me from the hands of these dare-devil young people but nothing happened. So, I danced to their tune!
I was made to sign an agreement which in part read that I would not be able to ask them for rents again! Hmm. I suffered but I had to endure it.
After that incidence, I never went there again just to save my life but on the day that Ezeguy followed me, I went there because I only needed money for some logistics but I wish I had not gone because those dogs would have bitten me.
At this point, the only thing in my mind is how to save myself from this shame and still be able to collect my rents without hassle but I do not know how to go about it.
But, if I had been nice to them like my father, all these issues wouldn't have come up but I was rude and had bad mouth.
Silly me!
Comments
Post a Comment