Number 5 Continues
... When everywhere had became calm. I had a closed door meeting with Ezeguy and I told him that it was no longer safe for him to be in that same town. So, I gave him my reasons and he accepted to follow me but on one condition: That he would come on his own.
I accepted and left. After all, he knows the way to my house. All I wanted him to do was to come and help me fight those stubborn tenants who have been taking me for a ride and I would, in turn, make him more productive since that he has proven to be helpful in times of trouble.
That was how Ezeguy and I started working together and I took him to the compound on several ocassions to cause trouble. In fact, I see him as my Caretaker even though, we both do not live there.
We would go there in the morning, scream from 6AM to 8PmM just to collect money any anybody that is not complying would face us both.
Ezeguy would pour water on the person and I, on my part would hold one big hammer in my hand and raise it up in case the person misbehaves. You know that type of hammer that they used to use and break down heavy objects or concrete slabs?Ok.
That is it! Things were going well until they changed strategy. They released dogs on us and we ran away!
Comments
Post a Comment