God gives joy

 God gives joy


I am sure of that. It is not a light thing to be saved of God though some might not believe that salvation exists. 


Hold to that for which you believe      to be true but if it is not working, drop it.


Doubt no longer works for me, delay is not comforting and wickedness is not a force to be reckoned with because I have tasted the grace of God!


It is true that there are two sides to a coin but whichever one you turn to, I am winning because the life of grace is operational in me. 


Both now and in the past, I have won but now, I know that my victories come from God. Hence, I return praises to him. 


I welcomed the hard times because they are not new to human race but when that which you do not want around you sticks for too long, you might have to seek solutions!


The arm of flesh failed me but God didn't. The past failed me but the future will not. My past life is nothing to write home about but now is better. 


God gives joy. I believe because I have experienced it!

Comments

Popular Posts